Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2024

MOTORMOUTH RADIO EP. 21

LISTEN 

Saturday Love - Cherelle (feat. Alexander O'Neal)

I Can't Help It - Michael Henderson 

One Fun At A Time - George Clinton 

Your Love - Terrence Parker 

Keep Tryin' - Mandré

Think Twice - Donald Byrd

It Just Is - Apollo Brown

My Smile Is Just A Frown - Carolyn Crawford

Every Time I See You I Go Wild - J.J. Barnes

Chains Of Love - The Dirtbombs

Red Alert - Huey Mnemonic

Let the Music Lead the Way -  A.D.C. Band

Talking To The People - Black Nasty

Lonely You'll Be - Johnnie Mae Matthews

I Believe - Octave One





No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTORMOUTH RADIO EP. 31

Yusef Lateef LISTEN Woodward Avenue - Yusef Lateef Ginseng Love - Wendell Harrison Blue Bossa - Joe Henderson Ah - Theo Parris (feat. Ideeya...